Alesco is committed to obtaining user data through lawful and transparent means, with your consent. We are also committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and user of our website.
1. How your personal data is collected by Alesco
This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Register your interest for one of our products or services
- Request marketing materials to be sent to you
- Respond to one of our online adverts by filling out a form
- Provide feedback to Alesco or a member of the team
- Apply for a job at Alesco or one of our sister companies
2. The Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you that you have provided us, including but not limited to:
- Your name (first, middle, maiden, last)
- Date of Birth
- Birth city and country
- Information listed on your passport
Your Contact information
- Contact or postal address
- Billing address
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Proof of your identity and address in accordance with UK Anti-Money Laundering (AML) legislation
Financial & Transactional Data
- This includes bank account details
- Details regarding payments to and from you
Technical & Profiling Data
- Usernames and Passwords for access to portals and systems for which Alesco has provided you access
- Purchases and/or reservations made by you
- Operating system and other devices you use to access our website
- Products or services you’ve viewed or searched for
- The length of time you’ve spent on specific pages and interactions within those pages
3. Storing Your Data
Alesco will store your personal data securely and do our utmost to protect your data, documents you’ve sent to us and your privacy using secure systems and technology.
Alesco may contract a third party to process your data on our behalf. If this occurs, they will do so in accordance with our direct instruction and not for any other purpose.
4. Your Rights (Accessing Your Data)
You can request that we do not use your data for marketing purposes. You can do this by unsubscribing from our marketing communications or by contacting us at any time at email@example.com to withdraw your consent.
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to the data Alesco holds about you
- Request that your personal data be transferred to another person (with their permission)
- Opt out of direct marketing (by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Request deletion of data that Alesco holds about you (where legally permitted)
- Request your data be restricted from processing
5. Contacting You
Alesco will only contact you if:
- You’ve asked to be contacted by one of our representatives
- You’ve provided your contact information to us through one of our marketing channels
- Your contact details are featured in a third-party contact list in which you’ve been included by consent
- We have products or services offered by us or our partners, that we believe would be of legitimate interest to you, based on your interaction with us.
You will receive a telephone call, emails or SMS from Alesco if you have contacted us using an online contact form.
Alesco also engages in business to business marketing activity. Other businesses who work with Alesco may contact you about products or services they offer that fall within the remit of legitimate interest.
A cookie is a small file that a website might send to a user’s computer during a browsing session to improve their experience.
- Collect anonymised data about the number of visitors to our website and corresponding pages, so that we’re able to make improvements where applicable.
- Ensure content is easy to find and visitor preferences are remembered
- Recognise if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way
A pixel is a small tracking image which is inserted into some of our marketing and communications to track engagement.
Alesco uses pixels to:
- Collect anonymised data about the number of times an email has been opened and read, to quantify the impact of a campaign or style of messaging.
- Understand the type of device used, so that it can better understand our clients and their preferred points of access.
7. Informing us of Changes to your personal data
It is important that we hold the most accurate and up-to-date data for you. Please keep us informed of any changes to your personal data by contacting us on email@example.com
8. Legal Information
You can contact the Data Protection Officer for Alesco at:
Alesco Investment Properties, 5.2.2 The Leather Market, Weston Street, London SE1 3ER
Or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address all correspondence for the attention of the Data Protection Officer
Alesco Investment Properties is registered in England under registration number 10470194
10. Your Right To Complain